Saturday, 8 April 2017

Blue Circles (Part 2)

So.. Looking at our new artifact weapon traits; Blue circles are going to be quite predominant this patch.





The 'Pitter Patter' trait, gives us an extra 30% increased healing on Healing Rain (Blue Circle)










Coupled with my legendary Booties, which give an extra 10% healing to those that stand in my blue circle.

















Also aligned with 'Empowered Droplets', which increases healing rain's critical strike chance by 8%




Want to Buy Raiders that can stand in blue circles.. cos then I could be AWESOME!

3 comments:

  1. I hereby swear to stand in the blue circle, as long as it doesn't inconvenience me in any way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enough trouble trying to stand in the brown circle that looks like a bad. I know it's something good....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had exactly this conversation with Cinder over the weekend, that her sets/traits are making her healing rain more prominent. Interestingly enough my new traits and set bonus for tomb (assuming they don't change) are also based around a greater prominence on my green circles.
    I can't wait to see if the fights in tomb favour a stacked raid.

    ReplyDelete